Free Power Cable Test Kit

InVeNtOr

okay youth, this is a HT speaker forum, you were suppose to guess the movie quote......lol.

i should invite you over, i just bought a new toy that a father and mother of 4 could really appreciate. give me a few secs and i will post a pic on here of it......

one of the new toys i bought Sat.

Human Touch HT-7450

i also bought the new Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme.

i think i got a deal you and falcon can be proud of. i got the bed for $2500 (i know the price on the web site must be wrong. everyone one is selling them for $2800. tempur-pedic can't sell them at any other price because they are priced locked). the only reason mine was cheaper was because it was an introductory price. for some reason this seller still had it. all the others in dallas had them at $2800. yes i called, i wanted to make sure! lol

anyways, got the bed, then the chair i got for $1999. you can see the price of that on the web site. they were selling it for $2800.

now the freebies! i got 3 tempur pedic pillows, king protector, 2 twin protectors, and the $370 warranty all FREE!

i think i did good. maybe you and falcon will let me join your club! lol

post-23806-13819555555328_thumb.jpg

post-23806-13819582434916_thumb.jpg

just looked at the web site. the $2399 is for the mattress only. they want another $500 for the base. so i did get a great deal! YEAH! i am so excited! man the chair feels great! i am so spoiled i am married to a Massage therapists, she works at a Chiropractic office (i get FREE adjustments and therapy) and now i have this chair! in truth, i bought the chair for her. i can't lie. she gives me great massages, me not so much on her. she says i do a really good foot massage but i really just hurt her everywhere else.

• Moderators

okay youth, this is a HT speaker forum, you were suppose to guess the movie quote.

Man, I didn't even catch that it was a quote from a movie. I failed that test.

Congrats on the score on the chair and bed. Very cool (and comfortable) toys indeed. My subwoofer can massage too but I have to lay on it and it's not that comfortable. LOL.

i have no idea how long all this pampering will last, but i am taking sooooo advantage of it! since my couch splits in two, i wanted, at first, to put the chair in the middle of the couch. she was on board for a little while but i think when she realized that she wouldn't be able to stretch out on the couch, i got the "no." i then didn't want to do it, now don't laugh too much, because the back of it is high and i didn't want to sit there and have the back surrounds be "blocked" a little. i have no idea how bad, or if any, would it alter the surround effects.

anyways, i am way off topic here....lol.

not having the rubber bands isn't that big of a deal. the small bubble wrap bags have a sticky flap on one side. they can seal up that way. i was just being over cautious. didn't know there was a rubber band bandit out there.....j/k. lol

not having the rubber bands isn't that big of a deal. the small bubble wrap bags have a sticky flap on one side. they can seal up that way. i was just being over cautious. didn't know there was a rubber band bandit out there.....j/k. lol

I didn't take all of them, just the new shiny ones in the bag[:D] They call me RBB and I have acquired rubber bands from all over the world, but I feel my future in the thieving of rubber bands is now compromised by this major mistake. I should have just taken half of them and none would be the wiser. LMAO,

alas, the trap was set and was too much for the RBB! he just couldn't help his obsession. the allure of the new untouched rubber bands from the coveted Tarje (trying to say Target fancy) was too much. he didn't have a chance!

LMAO! LOL!

Finished testing! Very much enjoyed the exercise (and will probably skip listening to carol of the bells this next Christmas). I'll refrain from any spoilers, but I did hear differences (some cables more than others) and I definitely found a favorite. Who's next: USNRET or Paul from Anti-cables?

USNRET is next. he'll ship them to Paul. i'll have to contact him and get a good address.

no dissing of the music! lol. i know what you guys mean. my daughter wants to listen to that and O'Fortuna EVERY morning on our short drive to her school. some mornings i just have to say NO! lol. she is my little Buck A Roo! the demo disk i sent with the package is her favorite. she will watch it 7 or more times in a row! (and she has too!). she'll sit right down on the couch and watch in silence while "Daddy is testing."