La Scalas/Belles

sammyr

if you want to kick it up a notch get a set of cornwalls.

what finish are your heresys??? and whats your location. email me or pm me if you don't want to post it. i have 4 cherry cornwall 3's and would like to sell 2 of them and replace them with cherry heresy 3's.

My heresy's are cherry. Was thinking of La Scalas or Belles because of the bigger midrange horns. Plus they look really cool. Also concerned about possible boominess of Cornwalls because they will be in corners. Am interested though, will PM later with more details.

I DO have a toddler, so that's a good point. Rontec, thanks for the link, but if I brought those home I'd get nailed inside of them and buried in the back yard. My wife hates big black speakers. She actually likes the look of La Scalas, which I think is unusual for a female, just not black ones.

I DO have a toddler, so that's a good point. Rontec, thanks for the link, but if I brought those home I'd get nailed inside of them and buried in the back yard. My wife hates big black speakers. She actually likes the look of La Scalas, which I think is unusual for a female, just not black ones.

Thats what my wife said until she heard them. Now, I don't think she even notices the black gorillaz in the room.