New to forum

Ron Carter

Have wanted a pair of LaScalas since seeing and hearing them at a club called the Loft in NYC many years ago. But never purchased until now. I own many types and brands of speakers. Carver Platinums, NHT VT-2's & 2.5's, Magnepan 1.5QR's & Smg's, Polk SDA 1's, Ohm Walsh, Energy Pro 22's, Paradigm Monitor 90's and other assorted makes and models. But the Scalas are my new love. Got them at what I think is a good price $750.00 from the second owner. Very nice guy. Came with original boxes and custom made dolly stands. Black lacquer finish with grill. They are in great shape. It was worth the wait. I am happy. Don't know what took me so long.[:D]

P.S. I am selling the maggie 1.5's on Audiogon.

Guys thank for the welcome. I have been cruising the site for a while gathering information. I used it to make my purchase. Dollar Bill, I too enjoyed the Loft a little better. It was more personal in my opinion and the dancers were incredible. Also because of my name I had to learn how to play bass. Not as well as my namesake but I do okay.

I have been cruising the site for a while gathering information.

are with the FBI? Do you have a file on us now? i just want you to know that i found this forum by accident--i was doing an internet search for instructions about how to make sausage.
[Y] Good one Stew!

Welcome Ron and what a good deal you got on those.

You got it as good as it gets IMO running the LS with the C 26, which is a combo I am familiar with. I'm sure the Mc amp is sweet too, but the C 26 is one of the few pieces, mere mortals like me can afford.

Carter & Benson on any given CTI release is music to my ears!

Thanks for the lead, Carter's bass playing is what am looking for since hearing the other week.

I play bass also! Conventional not stand up!