Klipsch Pilgrimage 2010 - Final Desicion Made!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klipsch Employees

We decided not to "hold" rooms this round...I am staying in Texarkana in order to get a better rate...I will be there for a week so it works.

In hope 70-100 $ / night

I can give you a list, but you can google it as well.

There is one hotel on exit 31 that has a bar in it...the rooms are "old"

the other 3 worth while are on exit 30....

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, if you fly in on Thursday night you can ride with me (and maybe Seti) to Hope. Will be returning Sunday morningWink If we bring my Las and HK Seti was talking about renting a van and we could all go in on thatIdea Just a thoughtBig Smile

Until Seti got prices on said van. Yeee Ow. Might as well buy a freaking van.

I may have to borrow my father-in-laws van, he loves it when I leave my GTi in exchange for his SafariIndifferent Steve, PM me and we can make arrangements. You can stay in the Man Cave at my place for Thursday night and we will be leaving for Hope early Friday morningWink

PM Sent!

You have a pm Steven

Steve, if you fly in on Thursday night you can ride with me (and maybe Seti) to Hope. Will be returning Sunday morningWink If we bring my Las and HK Seti was talking about renting a van and we could all go in on thatIdea Just a thoughtBig Smile

Until Seti got prices on said van. Yeee Ow. Might as well buy a freaking van.

I may have to borrow my father-in-laws van, he loves it when I leave my GTi in exchange for his SafariIndifferent Steve, PM me and we can make arrangements. You can stay in the Man Cave at my place for Thursday night and we will be leaving for Hope early Friday morningWink

PM Sent!

You have a pm Steven

I finally gotten around to reading and replying to the PM that you sent me.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I had to drive to Austin Texas, and back, during the last week. I drove by the Hope Arkansas exit on I-30 and saw the sign for the Klipsch Museum - didn't have time to get off the exit and take a peek, though.

Anyways, since I know it's only 1200 miles from here, I want to go! :) Trying to get some guys over at Audio Karma interested in attending.

• Klipsch Employees

Ok guys, Ric and the marketing team have built a "mini-site" giving all the info. It should be finished very soon. When it is, there will be a new thread opened that will have the RSVP info. We will need everyone to RSVP that plans to come. This is for the tours and demos. Everyone is welcome to the concert, forum member or not.