Klipsch Pilgrimage 2010 - Final Desicion Made!

We may need a bit of "roadie" help

My guess is most anyone there will be happy to help. I know I will. I usually get to a place like this a day early so I can just relax and meander on my own a bit. If this happens again, I'd be more than willing to be a grunt for the day.

There are a handful of people here that happen to have expertise on taking down, stealing and then re-raising tents!

I don't want to mention any names so that Mikes reputation is protected. [:#]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy: Although I think it's wonderful it's finally been decided where the pilgrimage will be this year, it's probaly unlikely that Verna and I will be able to attend this time, unless something changes and I am able to find employment and still get the time off needed to drive down and back. Regardless, if something does enable us to be there, you know that we will. Sounds like a fun time. -Glenn

Glenn,

Good luck on the job front. Sorry I won't be able to see you this year!

• Klipsch Employees

jim,

We are working with the local hotels to get some good rates. So far, hotels look a bit price heavy running from $70 - $100 / night.

I have found a better rate in Texarkana, 30 miles away but don't know what folks think about that drive. I will be staying in Texarkana because of the rate and I will be there for a week before the event. Its about $50 / night for a week.

jim,

We are working with the local hotels to get some good rates. So far, hotels look a bit price heavy running from $70 - $100 / night.

I have found a better rate in Texarkana, 30 miles away but don't know what folks think about that drive. I will be staying in Texarkana because of the rate and I will be there for a week before the event. Its about $50 / night for a week.

Hey Homey, I thought for sure you would be staying with the locals[:o] So are you getting that rate because you booked a full week?