Heresies in my Jeep

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Yiiiippppeee! Dtel installed a pair of Heresies in my Jeep! I AM LOVIN' IT! We heard a pair of Heresies in a vehicle when we attended the Pilgrimage in Hope and I have wanted a pair in my Jeep ever since. Dtel made the final adjustments yesterday, including a attaching a riser to tilt the speakers a little to the back....they sound awesome.

Sounds like it's time for a road trip!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Where are the pictures of the horn loaded mobile sound system?

Yes!!! I can't wait!!!! I gotta see it!!!

OBTW.... Has dtel figured out a way to get a pair of Forte's in there as an "upgrade" for next year..... LOLOL!!!! Devil

I had to convince him to put the Heresies in the Jeep for me! He thought I was crazy, till I reminded him about hearing them in that vehicle in Hope!

He put the Heresies we bought from Colter in the Jeep....Buddy's receiver went out so we need to work on that next!

It was really old and it just quit working.

Didn't he have an H/K? It could be as simple as a fuse. My younger son has one of my H/K 430s, and they had a storm... popped one or two internal fuses. If that's it, let me know, and I can tell you where to look.

Bruce

Hey, Groomie, when Colter was down we said, "We better not bring Groomy to the quarter!" LOL

You would have loved it...wonderful crowd....fun time. When are you guys gonna make it down this way?

Last week of March is the "road trip". We'll duplicate the normal route - I40 up and south to you on return; I'll PM the dates, etc.

Don't buy Buddy a new amp!!!! If that one does not work, just wait!!! We'll have the replacement (the "tribute" and "sovereign's fees" for dtel's beer and the good company!!!)

DON'T Tell Buddy!!! - It's a present from #1 Son Michael!!!

• Moderators

Marshall, are you insinuating we can be bought! [:o] LOL You guys have been way too generous already. We do not want payment for our "services"! We enjoy the company and that is good enough.

Our doors are always open...no "tribute" or "sovereign's fees" required for beer or the "good company".

Instead we would prefer you guys plan to spend at least two days with us so we can show you the "sights and sounds" of New Orleans. Buddy and Michael will be well taken care of while we go sightseeing and we think you and Katrina could use a real break. You guys have been through a lot this year.

You know you guys are welcome to stay on the way up if you choose to.

• Moderators

Didn't he have an H/K? It could be as simple as a fuse. My younger son has one of my H/K 430s, and they had a storm... popped one or two internal fuses. If that's it, let me know, and I can tell you where to look.

Bruce

Bruce, the H/K (a most generous gift from ArfandBark) powers the Cornwall IIIs (a most generous door prize from Klipsch) that are in our bedroom.

Buddy had a really old receiver that was extremely complicated to operate and works when it wants to work, which complicates matters even worse for a nine year old.

The H/K works perfectly and needless to say I love having the Cornwall IIIs in my bedroom.

Groomlake and family gave Buddy a pair of H IIs on one of their recent visits.....another one of those "forum" things that warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. The offer of a receiver from Groomlake and family is way too generous.

We love having Groomy and family visit...only problem is...they are usually only here for one evening and head back home the next morning.....I would love to have them extend their visit to at least two or three days. More time would be really great...but I know they have other priorities when their vacation time rolls around. We feel honored just to have them for a night! It's always great fun!

Marshall, are you insinuating we can be bought! Surprise LOL You guys have been way too generous already.

After the last trip and what happened to dtel's Cajun Beer stash, I oughta' be prepared!!! [H]

Our doors are always open...no "tribute" or "sovereign's fees" required for beer or the "good company".

I wuz jus' kiddin!!!

But... YOU cannot turn down the Buddy-Reciever!!! Trust me !!! Buddy needs this receiver!!! It's what every kid with a pair of Heresy's and an Xbox needs!!!

Instead we would prefer you guys plan to spend at least two days with us so we can show you the "sights and sounds" of New Orleans. Buddy and Michael will be well taken care of while we go sightseeing and we think you and Katrina could use a real break. You guys have been through a lot this year.

Check the PM's for trip details.

You know you guys are welcome to stay on the way up if you choose to.

Ribbit!!! [H]

• Moderators

Just got off the phone with Groomy! I am sooooo excited....we get to spend a day and evening in New Orleans with them. It's always so much fun to show friends around the city! New Orleans is truly a great place to visit and I hope some of you that have been "on the fence" about visiting our area would make the decision to "come on down"! Spring is a great time to see New Orleans....beautiful weather!

As always, our door are open....good music, good friends and lots of entertainment!

Seriously, Marshall we are all very excited about you, Katrina and Michael visiting. Buddy asks all the time when "Michael, his friend from Florida is coming to visit again". They will have a great time together.

Buddy says "Michael his friend from Florida" and "Michael" meaning Colter!

Colter wasn't gone thirty minutes when Buddy started asking when he was coming back! The dtel gang loves having our friends visit.

Again, no gifts are necessary....you and your family's friendship is more than enough. Tell Katrina....get ready to have a great time. Comfortable attire is required!