NCAA Tourney Time

kelA

Thats right, it is time for the NCAA tourney. Name your national champ here. Even though I am in Lexington and Kentucky is the clear cut favorite around here, I am going the opposite of everybody else here and picking KANSAS. This might turn out to be my retirement money. [:P]

KANSAS

So much parity in college basketball right now I just don't know who to pick. Feel like I need to pull for an SEC team (Kentucky) but I really like WVs play right now. I have no faith in Kansas for some reason??

Anyway I'm hoping for some good week 1 upsets so that everybody's brackets get screwed up quick.[6] I'm playing the ESPN Tournament Challenge. I was in the top 50K for a little while last year. That thing is so tuff to win. Great time of year for some really good BB.

Definitely Carolina......ooops they are not in itEmbarrassed

I thought for sure this thread would have been too painful for you to even read. What a difference one year makes, huh? Here's to hoping you have your medical appointment before Villanova sends Duke packing--need to make sure those Duke Docs are in a good mood.

I wasnt as surprised by the Vandy loss as I was the Georgetown loss. I had Georgetown going to the Elite Eight. I lost 4 games on day one, which means I will have a good day today. That is how its been in the past anyway. I am really scared for UK in the 2nd round with the way they shot so well in round 1. They are a streaky shooting team and rarely have had back to back games with a high shooting%.