How do you pronounce Heresy

jonw440

While we're at it, I may as well point out a few pet peeves.

The plural of Heresy (the speaker) is Heresys, NOT Heresy's (or Heresy I's, or II's...DON'T USE THE APOSTROPHE!) or Heresies. Alternately, one can use "Heresy Loudspeakers." Using those would be heresies.

The plural of Heresy (the speaker) is Heresys, NOT Heresy's (or Heresy I's, or II's...DON'T USE THE APOSTROPHE!) or Heresies. Alternately, one can use "Heresy Loudspeakers." Using those would be heresies.

All right, let's consider that the final word and use Heresys.

Now, can we work on Chorus?

All right, let's consider that the final word and use Heresys.

Now, can we work on Chorus?

The plural of Heresy (in regards to Klipsch) is Heresy Speakers

The plural of Chorus is Chorus Speakers

Fini would be correct, except we are talking about trademarked products. The trademarked word (Heresy / Chorus) remains unchanged, but the generic word (speaker) is made plural (speakers).

In the same vein, it's one La Scala, two La Scalas. Apostrophes are to indicate possession, not plurality.

Fini would be correct, except we are talking about trademarked products. The trademarked word (Heresy / Chorus) remains unchanged, but the generic word (speaker) is made plural (speakers).

So you'd say one Corvette, two Corvette cars? Two Corvettes, two Ferraris sounds and looks fine to me.

So you'd say one Corvette, two Corvette cars? Two Corvettes, two Ferraris sounds and looks fine to me.

Typically, I would say Heresys, or Choruses, but neither is "correct" according to the International Trademark Association. I was trying to define what was actually correct, rather than what was common convention.