Amy, enjoy your vacation!

Daddy Dee

You are awesome, girl!

You had to lock two threads today and you're on vacation?

I say this, because I'm just as bad about working on my own vacation time. I just like what I do, and I know you do, too. Your vacation days are already too few and far between.

here's the word of the day:

deputize, deputise ['d?pj??ta?z]

vb
to appoint or act as deputy
Verb 1. deputize - act as a substitute; "She stood in for the soprano who suffered from a cold"
cover - help out by taking someone's place and temporarily assuming his responsibilities; "She is covering for our secretary who is ill this week"
2. deputize - appoint as a substitute
appoint, charge - assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to; "He was appointed deputy manager"; "She was charged with supervising the creation of a concordance"
There are a number of folks who can be deputized as the forum admin while you are on vacay. Shoot me an email if we need to continue this conversation.
Since I know you will read this, just post the date you will be back in the office. I'll make sure there are flowers and chocolate on your desk when you return.
One possible vacay activity. Search the NASA website with Steven and find out when the ISS will be visible crossing the night sky in Indiana. Camp out in the back yard with Steven. Watch the ISS and pick out a few constellations. He'll never forget the great time with mom.
Enjoy!

• Moderators

Dee,

You know me all too well. It hasn't even been 5 minutes since you posted this. [:)]

You are a kind soul, and I will take your advice on the NASA website -- GREAT idea! The weather is just gorgeous here, and we have been enjoying it. Staying close to home, but there's a lot to see here, too!

As far as deputizing... I do have Trey and Prof Thump, but I didn't think to trouble them. I'm a very "do it myself" kind of gal. I'll try to give up some control this week. [:)]

I shall return on Monday!

Geez, this was my very first time being in a locked thread--i thought it was a rite of passage after all these years; and i ended up helping to ruin your vacation. definitely wasn't my intent. I apologize. i knew i should have been working instead of checking the forum!

Steve

Search the NASA website with Steven and find out when the ISS will be visible crossing the night sky in Indiana. Camp out in the back yard with Steven. Watch the ISS and pick out a few constellations. He'll never forget the great time with mom.

HERE YA GO!

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/cities/skywatch.cgi?country=United+States

Search wherever you are!!

• Moderators

Cool Gregg!

Trey and Professor Thump will be good Cookie Sheriffs til Amy get's back.

Trey is ruthless.

Up against the wall! Assume the position! Go ahead, make my day!

Better be careful telling Fini to assume the position, we probably don't want to know what that might be. [:o]

Amy enjoy your days off, but that's kind of like a zoo keeper still watching the animals while on vacation.