Happy Mother's Day

Best wishes to all you mothers out there (and even better wishes to your wives)!! [;)]

Special sentiments to Amy and my gal Christy! (you can share a li'l bit, right dtel?) I hope you're having a fun and relaxing day.

• Moderators

Fini,

Thank you very much for the well wishes. Dtel said he doesn't mind "sharing" every once and while...but he keeps me pretty busy, so hopefully you won't require "too much time"! LOL We love you guys. Be sure to tell Cathy we said Happy Mothers' Day.

And Amy...Happy Mothers' Day to you also. Happy Mothers' Day to all of you whose husbands are members of the Klipsch forum. I hope all of you had a wonderful day!

Fini,

Thank you very much for the well wishes. Dtel said he doesn't mind "sharing" every once and while...but he keeps me pretty busy, so hopefully you won't require "too much time"! LOL We love you guys. Be sure to tell Cathy we said Happy Mothers' Day.

Christy,

Cathy wants to return the love, but also wanted me to tell you she's still very jealous of your girl cave! Actually, I think she wanted me to know that last part...

• Moderators

Thanks, guys (and gal!), it was a great day and a great weekend! I'm so thankful for both my mom and stepmom...all year long!

And I couldn't ask for a better kid. [:)]