Pink Floyd of the Moon ... $54.99 ???

Radmanna

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't have SACD in the car (besides it being a horribly noisy environment in the first place) I'll stick to my 30th annivesary issue on 200gmBig Smile

Dang, that's one HEAVY CD. Devil

Dave

...and much more difficult to play in the Car! Hmm

Dennie

Not really, just suspend the tt from the roof of the car, easy and done.... [:P]

James

Not really, just suspend the tt from the roof of the car, easy and done.... Stick out tongue

AAMOF, I still have an Allstate 45rpm under dash changer once mounted in my 1964 Chevy Bel Air. Worked great and sounded surprisingly good.

I suspect these are pretty rare, but never have really checked into it. It would be pretty cool in a customized 60's vehicle.

Dave

Boxx,

How do you like the Thorens 125 compared to your Music Hall? I've been looking at a 125 for a few days.

Thanks,

Andy

Personally, I have enjoyed the 125 the most with my older McIntosh equipment and played over the AR3a speakers that I had restored. The Music Hall TT is very well suited for the tube equipment. Both TT's have modest cartridges, but they sound good to me.

Let's all talk Boxx into selling all his gear and then just bloody hiring PF to perform DSOTM and invite all of us over to listen. I promise to agree that it was the best version I have ever heard. That I remember.

Just saw Boxx's system profile, Holy Crap! hahaha....agreed, ditch all the Mcintosh and Palladiums for the greater good. I've always wanted to hear the XRT 18, I've read some awesome things about it.

I'm going to have to settle for Roger Waters and his "Wall" tour that is coming to DFW in November. No garage sale yet...