Brett Favre announces retirement

Don Richard

Boo Hoo.

Sorry, as a long time Bears fan; I learned to despise him AND respect him. So many years of torture........

Since his first retirement ; many moons ago, that respect I had for him has been whittled away.....

He is a drama queen and it is as much about "Look at ME!!!" as anything else.....

How will he ever survive being out of the spotlight? [A]

I understand the owners of the Vikings are flying down today. I bet they offer him a HUGE hunk of dollars to do it one more time.

Brett could wait until they lose the first few without him and see what the offers look like?

Huge fan myself.

Thanks for all the great highlights. What a career and was a blast to watch.

Enjoy your retirement.

I understand the owners of the Vikings are flying down today. I bet they offer him a HUGE hunk of dollars to do it one more time.

Brett could wait until they lose the first few without him and see what the offers look like?

Favre worked out after surgery with high school footballers at a football camp in Mississippi. He had a lot of pain when planting to throw.

The first regular season game is against the Saints. During the NFC Championship game he was picked 4 or 5 times and sacked and hit mercilessly. I don't believe he wants to start this season the way he ended last season. He says now that he will play if ready. I doubt he will be ready for the opener.

TV Sports and other "News" services should be held to the same standards as Newspapers. Nothing is printed in the paper until 3 sources have been Verified..............TV sports shows shoud do the same and cut out all the Rumors and speculations........(I know it is good for ratings), but this mindless, chatter and What if "reporting" needs to stop...........

Or as some one eariler said...................He has not Come on TV and announced it yet...............

What a looser.

Yeah , the guy came into my place of work in the spring of 2009 for his daughters BDay dinner . When he passed by I held my fist in the air and said allright #4 ! Dude looked at me and gave me the pffft stink face . You all know how that season ended right ? Just sayin' .