worst excuses ever?

BigStewMan

first i hear about brian cushing saying he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs because he worked out too much; then i see this guy jumped out of the way of a foul ball at the houston astros game and the ball hits his girlfriend. a reporter goes to the couple at their seats and asks the guy why he didn't protect his girlfriend. He says that he was going to catch the ball; but, then he lost it in the lights. Really? I'm going to say that you're a wuss.

Father: "Daughter! Who told you that you could have those cookies before dinner?"

Daughter: "Father, you told me I had to have permission, I asked and was given permission!"

Father: "From whom? Your Mother is not home yet, and I certainly did not give permission!"

Daughter: "From myself, of course. I asked, and I said yes!!"

From days gone by... The joys of parenting... [Y]

[H]

I felt for the girl that got hit. However, I'm still laughing at the guy who was on his cell phone, at a game (and not paying attention) and got a shot in the head by a foul ball. There is some justice....