most GRACEFUL performing klipsch EVER ?

quadklipsh

Graceful is a hard adjective for me to apply to the sound of a speaker. Music can be graceful, a performance can be graceful, a phrase can be graceful. All a speaker can do is either let those qualities through or muddy the water. For me my K-horns let grace through where it is properly recorded. And for a big speaker, it also gracefully hides quite nicely in the corner.

I think Jubilees (w/TAD 4002s) are the most graceful Klipsch's that I've heard. I don't know if many people know this about these speakers.

The sound stage is live and enveloping--even compared to Khorns in a good listening room.

Chris

Graceful and horn loaded loud speakers ???

I would more think of associated with magestic or magesty.

Horns produce size and substance vs be supple or tip-toe ballerina.

I guess some synonyms do apply like delicate and nimble.

I would love to hear the Jubilee and TAD combo, they may be graceful. Khorns and delicate - I guess not at the volumes I like to listen [:D]

I would love to hear the Jubilee and TAD combo, they may be graceful.

The Jubs also play at higher volumes...and only a few short miles up I-35(W) from Round Rock to Arlington. [;)]

Chris

I'm quite sure that anyone responding to this thread will respond in a subjective way, if in fact they are Klipsch owners. If they, like me, are so new to the Klipsch experience so as to never have heard anything but what they own, they will declare the speakers they own as the most graceful. That said, I won't declare the Forte I's to be the most graceful, but to me they are the best because I can wake up to them every day and enjoy them immensely for hours on end.

I think Jubilees (w/TAD 4002s) are the most graceful Klipsch's that I've heard. I don't know if many people know this about these speakers.

The sound stage is live and enveloping--even compared to Khorns in a good listening room.

Chris

I can believe this.

There is something about the highest quality AlNiCo compression drivers that are "a cut above". It's that "microenergy" - the ability to convey that "life", even with the most complex and quiet passages - and that distinct separation of instruments - that delicate "real" that they display is droolworthy.

And although I have not heard them, I'll bet the Palladiums do that "delicate" thing really well, too.