Assassination

boom3

We are in fact a Plutocracy.

When I took a look at the Gini coefficient, I was a little surprised to see that America, Mexico and China have similar rankings, unlike Canada, Australia and most of Europe. It seems obvious that the greater the rich/poor ratio, the greater the number of angry people ready to fight for their share of the wealth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_Index

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps it's time to end this thread. I started it as an apolitical expression of disgust for the terrible record of politics by murder we have in this country. But it is rapidly spinning into the kind of argument that the TOS does not allow.

Perhaps it's time to end this thread. I started it as an apolitical expression of disgust for the terrible record of politics by murder we have in this country. But it is rapidly spinning into the kind of argument that the TOS does not allow.

I don' see how a story about an assassination attempt (see definition above) can be apolitical when you have the propaganda that is being thrown around by one side that allows it...Hate speech brings out the worst in people. When it gets volatile enough, the spoken word becomes reality and the brainwashing comes to fruition in unbalanced people who think they are going to be martyrs for their cause...