Klipsch's HORRID Customer Support

Imageman

Moderators:

I know many people have said that they have had great experiences with Klipsch Customer support- bt let me tell you things must have changed. EVERYONE at Klipsch has been nothing but rude to me, transferring my calls before letting me finish sentences, and never returning calls.

I ordered some things from Klipsch almost a month ago and they have already charged me for them, but alas no product. I have called almost a dozen times- I have been hung up on, left on hold for 30 minutes, and genrally given the run around at all turns.

A company is only as good as it's support- fix it or I'm done with Klipsch, it's as simple as that.

Until then- I'll just have to dispute teh charges on my credit card. This make me want to sell my Klispch!

TJ

------------------

"Imaging is Everything"

Ya, sorry to hear it dude.

I have a horror story too. About 2 years ago when I first found out about the ProMedia 4 PC Speakers being THX, I had to have them. What makes it so horrible? You ask? They were on back order and the wait was horrible.27.gif

------------------

the m00n system

RF-3II Front floors

RC-3II Center

RS-3II Surrounds

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520

Toshiba SD 3205 DVD

Samsung 27" Flatscreen

This message has been edited by m00n on 04-16-2002 at 06:08 PM

I have had only positive transactions with them. Ordered bucking magnets and got them in 2 days.

Sorry to hear about your problems with them.

------------------

Fronts----KLF 30's

Center----RC-3 II

Receiver--JVC RX-9010V

Rears-----Quintets

Sub-------RSW-15

TV--Panasonic tau 32 HDTV

DVD------XBOX

I have never really needed any technical support, or customer support, but whenever I did ask for anything, and with my emails with Klipsch, i am very pleased, but these stories do not really help your situation...

Try some emails, that info is in my signature.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

If you change the avitar that you are using with your moniker -- things will get better.

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25 Class A Triode Amp

S. Frontiers/Anthem CD-1

Sonic Frontiers Line 1

Marantz DV-7010

Klipsch RF7's

Klipsch LF-10

MIT/Monsters

Toshiba 36"f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>s>c>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

Yea, I have gone beyond the point of nice. I run a business and totally understand when things get lost or messages get forgotten, but after leaving almost 10 messages, and having been hung up on so many times (but I even made excuses for them in my mind on this as well), and then after having been left on hold today and then hung up on only to call back and have a message there saying they were closed- that is actually the first time I was anything but pleaseant.

I love Klipsch and their products and have had such good experiences in the past that I was probably a bit too forgiving. I left my first "non-pleaseant" message today after hours. Hopefully they will return my call and I can leave a post about how screwed up things got and how sorry they were. Then we can laugh about how it was all just a miscommunication. Then I can love Klipsch again. Smile.gif

Ain't love fickle. Wink.gif

------------------

"Imaging is Everything"

• Klipsch Employees

Imageman,

We apologize that you are having problems. We never mean for things like this to happen.

If you will email me and let me know what your need is I will do all I can to help.

Trey.cannon@klipsch.com

------------------

Trey Cannon

Technical Support

Klipsch Audio Technologies

trey.cannon@klipsch.com

1-800-554-7724 opt 6