Talk to me Khorn owners- do you have bad corners or closed backs?

Cornman

Thanks to all for sharing- I have listened, an followed your advise & my heart. This has been one of my "Bucket List" dreams come true since 1963 >> THE DEAL IS DONE. I am the new proud papa of 1965 KC FR, 2d218 & 19. Big SmileParadiseParty!!! I will post some pictures tomorrow & proably a few dozen questions.

Computer to all,

Cornman

Congrats! Now enjoy!

Thanks to all for sharing- I have listened, an followed your advise & my heart. This has been one of my "Bucket List" dreams come true since 1963 >> THE DEAL IS DONE. I am the new proud papa of 1965 KC FR, 2d218 & 19. Big SmileParadiseParty!!! I will post some pictures tomorrow & proably a few dozen questions.

Computer to all,

Cornman

Congrats! Now enjoy!

Good job Cornman! The rewards will be fantastic.

Awesome! You will love them.
After I put Khorns in my house, I just listened to them for a few weeks and neglected the Cornwalls in my basement system. Then I went downstairs and looked at the Corns. They looked small to me. It was funny; I recall when I brought them home how "big" they seemed. I wonder if my wife is starting to think the Corns aren't so big now? Probably not, it was a nice thought though.
All kidding aside, she has been very patient with my passion for cars and audio stuff.