F/S MCM 1900's on Ebay $1300 Buy it Now

kg4guy

This is what it says in the description but you are correct better check .This Klipsch speaker system is designed for use in high-level sound reinforcement, high-fidelity reproduction systems, and performing arts applications. Please see the documentation page that describes the system, which include the following:

2 - MWM

4 - MSM

2 - MTM

Bass

Mid

Tweeters

This is what it says in the description but you are correct better check .This Klipsch speaker system is designed for use in high-level sound reinforcement, high-fidelity reproduction systems, and performing arts applications. Please see the documentation page that describes the system, which include the following:

2 - MWM
4 - MSM
2 - MTM
Bass
Mid
Tweeters

You should hope to get the quad K55V manifold in each horn. Then it's a bargain for a pair. Your life will never be the same once you have experienced the finest woofer section Klipsch ever made (sorry Khorn and Jubilee fans).

Odd, looks legit enough for a local sale. Guy bought a $300 signed Jersey in Jan. and got positive feedback for it. It's local only, If I were in the area, I would either bid or buy. You can't get ripped off when you pay in person.

Your life will never be the same once you have experienced the finest woofer section Klipsch ever made (sorry Khorn and Jubilee fans).

Heh... I've said on more than one occasion that if there was a speaker that could stomp on the Jubilee, it was the MWM's.

That aside, I'm glad others have chimed in about the lack of response. I too emailed the person, trying to clarify exactly what they held. I've emailed them twice and no response.

If you look at their history (nothing that I could see, remotely involved with speakers/electronics)... mixed with no response, that makes me very nervous.

But you add back in their insisting on local pickup only and my comfort level is raised again... I don't know what to make of this. These should be picked up anyway so if someone makes the journey to St. Louis, Maron will help you load them. Heck, he might even pay for them. I'm sure he won't mind me putting that out for him.

[6]

Yes I purchased a pair of JBL 2360A horns from this guy I drove down to pick them up he has 3 warehouse full of equipment. I have been keeping my eye on these as well as he started out asking $5000 for these and is now down to $2500. so if he goes down around $1500. I might grab them ??