Pulled the bike out of storage - it's going to be a great summer

Guest " "

this is not an actual, but my bike is exactly like this one....difference on mine is a rear lowering kit, parade fan, tank lift kit....i will miss my biker babe of two years...she's in south america doing some soul searching. In other words, she woke up one day and said...wtf am I doing with this harley dude.

post-22082-13819639176798_thumb.jpg

I agree. It's going to be a great summer. We've already had a few nice days around here, and I've been able to get the bike out for a quick ride. NICE RIDE SPEAKERFRITZ!! A bike like that should be good for some nice long days on the road. I've always liked that model Harley the best of all. I already have my annual summer trip plans made. I'll head out west and travel a bit in some of my favorite states. Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. My wife doesn't enjoy riding so as ususal, I'll be heading out on my own. Should be out for about 13 days. A lot of fun if you like that sort of thing. Here's a shot of my bike. dwillie.