The wife's coming home...

Marvel

Bruce I hope your wife made it home safely and that the long flight wasn't too uncomfortable with that busted rib. when i got ran over, i broke ribs 4, 5, 6, 7--it hurt real bad whenever i got up and sat down, as long as i was still, i wasn't in pain. i was taking vicodin for a while.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl,

Glad you made it back home safely.

As for our adventure, Carna got in Monday night. Immigration almost wouldn't let her in. We had sent her Green Card back becaus eof incorrect data, and made a special trip to Atlanta to get a temp one stamped into her passport which would allow her to re-enter the US with no problem. No other documentation would be necessary... blah, blah, blah. Until she got back. Fortunately, I had her take a photocopy of her GC with her, showing the error, so they endied up letting her in.

I would have been pissed...was pissed...

Went to her doc on Tuesday, and confimed the diagnosis of fractured rib and what she needs to do. Wednesday, we traveled back to Atlanta USCIS service center to get her picture taken again, along with fingerpirnts... so she should be getting new card in a couple more months.

We're beat, and she is home resting. I'm at work...

Bruce