Just throwing this out there...What would be better?

MechMan

• Moderators

It's a different kind of bass to me, if you like the Khorn bass do what JDM said, if you like the more direct cornwall bass do that.

I would like to hear the two together before I could decide, being a different style it makes it tough.

You'd definitely need to put wings on the k-horns (false corners)..

Yep. K-horns sound kind of dumb out in a room. When I bought mine they were standing in the middle of the garage of the little old lady who was selling them. When I hooked them up to the amp I brought they sounded like an AM radio, but once home and in in the corners the magic began.

You'd definitely need to put wings on the k-horns (false corners)..

Yep. K-horns sound kind of dumb out in a room. When I bought mine they were standing in the middle of the garage of the little old lady who was selling them. When I hooked them up to the amp I brought they sounded like an AM radio, but once home and in in the corners the magic began.

One heckuva BIG AM radio![H]

I guess I should try to get a listen to at least a LaScala to hear the horn loaded woofer goodness before I go any further.

Or, the best of the all, the Jubilee.

I've had them all, at the same time, in the same room, including the CornScala with BEC-made crossover, Pyle horn, and BEC tweeter.

Jubilee best.

Rick, I lusted for K-horms for decades. finally got a pair last month, knowing that I had room issues (no good corners) but had to try them anyway. Even built very good backs for them. Bottom line I could not live with them the sound was just to unbalanced. Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Cornman