Heritage reviews?

Heritage series timelines

Klipschorn review by Richard Heyser

The timelines, above, will tell you why you can't find these reviews online. These speaker designs were updated within the last 10 years or so, except the Belle, which was discontinued.

There is a loyal following here, I might add, and Klipsch still sells them new.

Chris

The best "reviews" are really on the Forum itself. What is interesting is that you will see the review in context of the setups, the rooms, and what they are listening to. Much better than a "one time shot" by a reviewer in a magazine.

Cheers to Dartmouth! Drove through once; beautiful countryside!

[H]

OK, thanks for that. I had wondered why I couldn't find anything.

I could get all Heritage models well reviewed in the UK, in a magazine you can buy in Barnes & Noble. However after travelling from England to the Munich Hi End show in Germany, and having a long conversation and exchanging business cards, I can't get any replies to any of my e-mails from Klipsch USA.

Glad you liked Dartmouth, call in next time, or come to stay? I'm Deputy Mayor at the moment, second best I suppose..............

Regards

Dave

Hi Chris

Actually I want to sell Klipsch Heritage in the UK and offered to have La Scala and at least one other on permanent dem. Which is why I'm surprised that after making the effort to travel from England to Germany, and meeting Klipsch there in Munich, that Klipsch won't return my e-mails? Anyone know the CEO or Marketing Manager?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Chris...Actually I want to sell Klipsch Heritage in the UK...

Dave,

I'm not sure that I'm the Chris that you are referring to, but I will relate to you the forum name of the guy that once was the Klipsch Marketing VP: BobG

Here is a thread where that gentleman talked a bit about Klipsch in the U.K.

You might also try Roy Delgado (Chief Engineer of commercial products in Hope, AR, and co-designer of the Klipsch Jubilee with Paul Klipsch):

roy.delgado@klipsch.com

Chris

I don't know the email directly - only indirectly. Go to this page and look at the bottom left-hand column for Send BobG an email -- click on that and type your message.

I wish that I could guarantee that this is the right person but unfortunately I'm not a Klipsch employee and I do not know their present staffing.

Please let me know if you are or are not successful in getting a response...we can try another approach. I would guess that the Klipsch Marketing staff may be swamped presently.

You can also send a private message or email to me by looking at my profile.

Chris