so yah ..I'm going to be a dad.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again guys! ya, i've gotten a green light to finish the HT before kid arrival so that i can have at least one completed project in the foreseeable future. bimmer will be on hold, except for additional teardown, and then house renovations (oh ya, buying a house and 10 acres in the next few months).

What have you got left to do on the HT? Are you going to finish it now or after you get into the new house? What are your plans for a sub [6]?

thanks again guys! ya, i've gotten a green light to finish the HT before kid arrival so that i can have at least one completed project in the foreseeable future. bimmer will be on hold, except for additional teardown, and then house renovations (oh ya, buying a house and 10 acres in the next few months).

What have you got left to do on the HT? Are you going to finish it now or after you get into the new house? What are your plans for a sub Devil?

i still have to walk a fine line between performance and aesthetics, so here's my plan:

emotiva xpa-3 for LCR

svs pc-13 ultra dsp for sub

klipsch r-5502-w for surrounds

Drobo FS + 5x 2TB for media storage

I have a macbook pro that I use for running plex + ipad for controlling it.

There's a walk in closet space in the living room, currently used for gun safe, reloading, etc. It'll be transformed into general storage as well as a 4-post AV rack to house everything, cables run behind the baseboards up to the TV and speakers. GIG-E switch between the drobo FS and macbook pro when i'm watching movies.

basically all of the expensive parts that I can't seem to find good used deals on. :) Most likely i'll be acquiring/installing after christmas, so there's plenty of time to change my mind a bunch.

lol, thanks. is there an accepted range of droppings per child? ;) ;)

No more than twice the first year and then every other year until age 5. Then increase droppings to four per annum thru age 12 and double through the teen-age years.

• Moderators

lol, thanks. is there an accepted range of droppings per child? ;) ;)

No more than twice the first year and then every other year until age 5. Then increase droppings to four per annum thru age 12 and double through the teen-age years.

Thats funny, I like it, sounds reasonable.

• Moderators

You will never sleep quite the same as before.....

Boxx is just being nice, your life just changed, every part of it, forever ! [A]

But for the good..........most of the time.

You will never sleep quite the same as before.....

Boxx is just being nice, your life just changed, every part of it, forever ! Angel

But for the good..........most of the time.

Sometimes a glass or two of "good" beverage will do that....and I say that with my grandson sleeping on the other side of the house and as I play around with music.... LOL...

• Moderators

How ginormous will it be? Lets not forget that im going to have a 2.5 car garage for a shop with a 10x30ish man cave on the back end of it ;)

Less than 24" and 10 lbs, just a guess, one baby bed should work, but will eventialy it take over the whole house and cars. [:D]