What $25.00 will buy.

CECAA850

fini--how many garlic fries could you buy at the ballpark with 25 bucks? i think the Giants have the best looking ballpark in all of baseball. Only been there once; but, it is a very cool place. I think there was a doggie diner in there too???

I'm guessing 3 orders. It is a very sweet park. We usually take the ferry across SF Bay, right to the ballpark. And yes, there's a Doggie Diner right inside, but I've been told to avoid it. Plenty of other things to choose (including dogs), though.

Doggie Diner brings back very old memories, as i lived in Hayward for many years (many years ago).

i wonder if the one at the ballpark is similar to the old diners or if the dogs are completely different? Not sure if you have Caspar's up in your area; but, that's an excellent dog! In fact, heading to Oakland this weekend and plan to make Caspar's my first meal when I arrive.

Thanks for selling them. I had no idea you'd actually take the $50, but you did double your money, so I think YOU'RE the winner...

I actually took less than what the buyer offeredEmbarrassed, but I've had dealings with this character in the past and was glad to accomodate. It was your typical Monty Python negotiation. He kept offering more and I kept asking less.

Good Man! Passing on the good fortune to a Klipsch Brother- way to keep em in the family!

Ok.... I'll admit it.... They are headed this way to be stacked with a pair of KSW-10's as the augmented centers in the "Wall Of Voodoo"....

Belles are returning to the living room (where they generally live, happy and a pair of CW's stacked on top....)

[H]

and a PS note: Carl was kind enough to help me out on this "how to use industrial/ professional Heresy's in a "home environment" experiment. I am confident after playing around with Heresy-I's, etc., that using these because they are ported, I can balance the "Wall" without having to use horn loaded bins in the center area.

• Moderators

Good deal CCCA, a very nice thing to do. [H]

Now I completely understand the " It was your typical Monty Python negotiation.", it all makes sense now !

Be very scared, Groomlake is getting into industrial models, it's never going to be the same in Florida anymore. [:o]

They will arrive on Tuesday!! First thing is to set them up, finish the "containers" for the subs, drill holes through to the crawl space for the cables, at the reasonable demand of SWMBO... NO speaker wires, cables, etc. can be on the floor.... The floor is "Old Florida Style", 6 layers of 3/4" PT, cross beams, pilings, footers, etc. The friggin drill bit is 12" long!!!

Then pics will follow..... [:D]

[H]