Crawfish Etoufee for supper tonight courtesy of my Cajun wife. What you havin?

JL Sargent

I'm up for a good gumbo recipe.

What else do you want? I've got a recipe for a Cincinnati Chili (Skyline) that is one of the very best things that I have ever shoveled in my face. And YES being from southwestern Ohio I have had "true" Skyline chili. This recipe is better. MUCH better.

Or how about a rotisserie pork loin with paprika and garlic? Or perhaps roasted garlic grilled shrimp served over baked brown rice. And then there's the ever popular pizza burgers. Think hamburger stuffed with your favorite pizza toppings and topped off with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.

I just LOVE to cook. Being single I don't get to cook as much as I would like to.

D@mn... Now I'm hungry... Later... [:D]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I would think any recipe I have is really from someone else.

I think you should start another thread, it will probably end being a good size and one place to look would be nice, also maby ask that general [bs] not be included, like my usual post. [:$]

I would sure buy that cookbook, it would be different things from all over the country and who know from where else ?