Awesome Home Theater Seats

Vital

I just picked up 6 Theater Seats from Conn's. These are the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. If you're looking for the best deal you'll probably ever come across, head to Conn's! They are selling these Catnapper Top Gun theater seats for $299 each! Every site I find them on they are selling for $500-$600 each. One site had the MSRP listed as $1299 each. Go sit in them, you don't see these kinds of deals very often! They come in red and black, they are a bonded leather.

What brand are they? These Catnappers are the softest, most comfortabke seats I've sat in and I've sat in a lot. My buddy paid almost 5k for 4 theater seats and these are WAY nicer and softer. As far as opening and closing, a 3 year old could close these.

I just picked up 6 Theater Seats from Conn's. These are the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. If you're looking for the best deal you'll probably ever come across, head to Conn's! They are selling these Catnapper Top Gun theater seats for $299 each! Every site I find them on they are selling for $500-$600 each. One site had the MSRP listed as $1299 each. Go sit in them, you don't see these kinds of deals very often! They come in red and black, they are a bonded leather.

can you tell me the dimensions of the seat cushion? and i'd really like to see pics!

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...