KA metting #1

Brac

Hi Everyone, I'm Brac and I'm a Klipscholic. I was doing well for awhile, I sold a few things and you could actually see past the speakers to the TV.but things are getting bad again, I have several pairs of speakers just because they were so cute, I had to take them home. No as I right this in shame I am eyeing a pair of C II Verts, that are in need of a good home.

Hi Everyone, I'm Brac and I'm a Klipscholic. I was doing well for awhile, I sold a few things and you could actually see past the speakers to the TV.but things are getting bad again, I have several pairs of speakers just because they were so cute, I had to take them home. No as I right this in shame I am eyeing a pair of C II Verts, that are in need of a good home.

I've read this twice and have not been able to see a reason to feel bad. It seems to me you're exibiting normal behavior. Normal people buy speakers just to have them, they don't actually need to be put in use......................right? I mean, I'm normal too..................aren't I? Of course I am. What were we talking about?

Hi Everyone, I'm Brac and I'm a Klipscholic.

Hello Brac!

I was doing well for awhile, I sold a few things and you could actually see past the speakers to the TV.but things are getting bad again, I have several pairs of speakers just because they were so cute, I had to take them home. No as I right this in shame I am eyeing a pair of C II Verts, that are in need of a good home.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Roger