We have a new moderator in our midst!

Amy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It's really not that bad around here, most of the time everyone behaves.

Are you new to Klipsch or just to this position, not that it really matters , just read here a little and you will get an idea whats going on, I think you will like it.

It's not required that you are obsessed with music and it's reproduction, but you will notice most here are, it could be alot worse.

Have fun.......and look busy when Amy's around. [:#]

You guys are funny. Don't worry, I'll still be checking on you.

Hey Thebes, all you have to do it mosey over to FB and throw your name in the hat for a shirt. And all of you typically get one if you attend the Pilgrimage. Plus you get a dinner. And a lunch. And a breakfast. And a tour. So there.

Plus, I've been encouraging you to participate in the design a T-shirt contest. I don't see your entry?

The opportunities abound!

Wink

Well if you are goin to a mosey, then I'ma gonna havefta tell ya to slow
it down a bit there missy. Us biggins down here in Rancho Thebes don't
be needin no t-shirts a'tall. We got our cattle all branded up with
Klipsch already. No, little filly, it's all for them thar little'uns,newbies I think they call'em,. Not to mention the poor folks that could use a Klipsch t-shirt to remind them to lift their eyes up to the heritage heavens where glory resides.

Amen, my friends, amen.

Now certain city slickers. sportin high heels and stylish dresses, think they can afool the fools. Young ladies goin a trampin around the high-flyers and late night internet party types, doin facebook time and such manner of such and such. Tryin to work their way into the internet in-crowd by givin away stuff they shouldn't outa be given away, nohow, nowhere. Go on, go. Your just leaving the small town behind for the big city lights.

But years from now, when the stockings got a run in it, the hair spray's lost it's grip, and your tramping your way home when dawns' comin up over the horizon. you'll look back and say to yourself,:

So what! It was all great fun.

And as far as those small town hicks go...

I shoulda sent all them bulls to market for gelding when I had a chance.

Got any Klipsch speakers in your abode?

I personally have no Klipsch speakers in my abode. My folks had a pair in the old house (nope, don't remember the model name). I do own Klipsch Image S4s which are fantastic little earphones.

Are you new to Klipsch or just to this position, not that it really matters , just read here a little and you will get an idea whats going on, I think you will like it.

New to Klipsch and the position; however, I am not entirely new to Klipsch since I am a Hoosier.

Dog or cat? Blonde,brunette or redhead? Horn or direct radiator?

Dog & cat, brunette, horn

Dog & cat, brunette, horn

Ok then, you have met the minimum threshold requirements as an entry level, Grade-3, Klipsch Enthiusiast..... LOL!!!!

Alright guys and gals, fresh meat!!!! This lad needs a pair of K'horns, CW's, etc., and then he will go, surely but inevitably, insane trying to achieve Nirvana (unless Thebes sends him the twins to calm him down...) [6]

Where's my t-shirt? [:P]

Ok then, you have met the minimum threshold requirements as an entry level, Grade-3, Klipsch Enthiusiast..... LOL!!!!

Alright guys and gals, fresh meat!!!! This lad needs a pair of K'horns, CW's, etc., and then he will go, surely but inevitably, insane trying to achieve Nirvana (unless Thebes sends him the twins to calm him down...) Devil

Ahh. The twins. I'm not so sure Alex isn't just a disguise for Alexis that may be the twins undercover. One would think I'd blown their cover pointing it out makes it harder for anyone to believe they've been duped.

And well if Alex really is Alex then maybe it's time for Hypno Toad to assist in getting us some free t shirts.

I'm Marshall's minion in training so be sure to send me a t-shrit when you send him one. Make mine XXL "Alex".

If not the twins undercover Alex is holding up pretty well. He's back after last visiting last week.

You do need some "real" Klipsch. At least Heresy sized. Or RB-81 though in these parts we be partial to the really big speakers. Klipschorns, Cornwalls, LaScalas, Belles, Heresies (kind of puny compared to the afforementioned) but a very good starting point....

Crap. I need to get to work on my Klipsch tee shirt design. Still can't find my durn crayons. I think one of the dogs ate them. Might have to go the water color route.

Maybe we get mo' better points if we use crayons? I was ready to submit my design, but the dog ate the homework.... Big Smile

Crayons are more my speed as I've not done any drawing or painting for a looooooong time. My family did get me some watercolors, brushes, and paper for my birthday. But I have an idea where crayons are more appropriate.

Working on channeling my inner 6 year old.

I personally have no Klipsch speakers in my abode. My folks had a pair in the old house (nope, don't remember the model name). I do own Klipsch Image S4s which are fantastic little earphones.

The Image X10i are even better. Better still are the (no longer available [:'(] ) Image X5 or Custom 3

No Klipsch speakers in your abode? You'll have to fix that. If your HUGE (that's my dream if I'd ever work for Klipsch) corporate discount hasn't yet kicked in or your not yet in the long term home beta test program (I hope I'm allowed to let new employees know that.... though maybe I'm not supposed to know...) we can help fix that. [:o] We just love to help other spend their money. But for a good cause. Improved musical reproduction apparatus leads to (vastly) enhanced musical enjoyment. [8][8][8][H][8][8][8]

New to Klipsch and the position; however, I am not entirely new to Klipsch since I am a Hoosier.

Still wet behind the ears. Did you forget that new emplyee orientation. Klipsch began in Hope Arkansas in 1946, in a shed.... Long before many of us (whew, including me) were born. You need to talk to Jim Hunter. Or Trey Cannon. (He won't admit it, but with a name like Trey Cannon...)

And yes we love all things Klipsch.

Especially free. Even cheap.

I can be bribed with most anything Klipsch. Some Image X5 or even where I can get some for next to nothing (my current musical reproduction apparatus budget [:'(]) would be really sweet. Of course my Klipsch t shirt collection is still rather small. And my Klipsch cap is getting a bit worn out. I'll probably wear it to any pre Super Bowl activities I can get to.

Guest Anonymous

Got any Klipsch speakers in your abode?

Someone send this guy some KG1's or something, get him a pair of headphones maybe. that might do in the short term. We're expecting MWM's within the first 365 days...