Go

fini

Giants won it on a field goal in overtime!

That means I am going for the Patriots to win the Superbowl (for two reasons! The Pats were the ones to shut down "Tebomania" and plus the Giants beat my Packers.)

Plus, love to see the Pats vindicate themselves from the 2008 Superbowl loss (where they were going in with a perfect season up to that point, and what probably went down as the NFL upset of the centuary!).

Niners fumbled their chance away. Ravens missed a tying field goal at the end for their chance. Neither team in the bowl will be going in as all that dominant. Should be a good game, the same old new york boston thing is a little tired for the rest of the world though. But that will not stop a good party!

Niners fumbled their chance away. Ravens missed a tying field goal at the end for their chance.

Oh hell, that one muffed kick-off return was not even a fumble! The ball barely grazed the guy's knee! He probably did not even realize that the ball did touch his knee!

And as for the Ravens, how in the heck did he managed to miss a what? 33-Yard field goal attempt? You should've seen the shots of the Ravens' sideline with all the players and coaches just standing there, with mouths agape, completely stunned at that! I was actually really hoping for the Ravens to win it.

Neither team in the bowl will be going in as all that dominant. Should be a good game, the same old new york boston thing is a little tired for the rest of the world though. But that will not stop a good party!

Amen to that. This ought to be an interesting game. To honest, it could go either way, but I am still going to be rooting for the Pats on this one. This year, I'll be watching back at home (the last three Superbowls, I was having to find a bar in a ski town to watch it - did find one hell of a party in Park City, UT for last year's! Did eat my share of wings and drank my share of beer during that one! GO PACKS!!!!)

Niners fumbled their chance away. Ravens missed a tying field goal at the end for their chance.

Oh hell, that one muffed kick-off return was not even a fumble! The ball barely grazed the guy's knee! He probably did not even realize that the ball did touch his knee!

Yeah that was a weird one, but I was referring to the fumbled punt in over time that set up the winning field goal.

Yeah that was a weird one, but I was referring to the fumbled punt in over time that set up the winning field goal.

That one was heartbreaking. But...Pitchers and catchers report next month!!

We'll be watching the Superbowl (as usual) at the Silver Legacy hotel in Reno!

really? you guys go to Reno to watch the superbowl?

We do! We've done it for at least the last 20 years. About 40 friends charter a bus, and we have a great time going up, there and coming back! We do several pools together, so the game is even more fun to watch. About 1/3 of us gather in our "leader's" suite for the game.

I figured that was what you meant. After watching that game, it just felt like that that Giants lucked into this one.

Anyway, as an aside, seems the action at a local bar during the Patriots/Ravens game got a bit more exciting than anticipated.