Cinema F-20 build thread

CECAA850

heh, no real point. I would like to mention, however, that this is yet another speaker that you should not have let take away from you. :P

I have to admit however that I'm pretty happy with what's left here at the house. I don't have enough room for ALL the speakers that I really like and if my speakers had to go anywhere's I'd want them to go somewhere that they would be appreciated and well cared for. I believe they've found a suitable home.

• Moderators

heh, no real point. I would like to mention, however, that this is yet another speaker that you should not have let take away from you. :P

I have to admit however that I'm pretty happy with what's left here at the house. I don't have enough room for ALL the speakers that I really like and if my speakers had to go anywhere's I'd want them to go somewhere that they would be appreciated and well cared for. I believe they've found a suitable home.

Good altitude

Anyway Mr Thaddeussmith it's you fault we got sidetracked......were still waiting for pictures of where they ended up !

You have a cool looking beard and everything but you can only slide so much . [sn]

sorry guys. been crazy busy each night when I get home and don't remember until there's just poor lighting available. Wife is having contractions regularly and starting to dilate, losing internal bits that indicate delivery will be within the next week or so.

so i've been working overtime to get the nursery and house in shape for us to be gone for a few days, then back with ton o' visitors and no time or effort to make sure the house is picked up. I'll try and post some pics asap - tho it's very possible you'll be seeing posts/pictures of my daughter first. :P

• Like 1

it's been a few weeks and just wanted to follow up. I've been pushing
the box hard and haven't noticed any manufacturing defects - this thing
sounds awesome, even without a full room EQ. it's very musical,
regardless of genre, and does wonders for movies. i'm very much enjoying the sub when paired with the rest of my system. time, money, and waiting all well spent.

been in and out of the hospital with my wife a few times this past week and stayed overnight on thursday. She's officially 37 weeks pregnant as of today, so we'll see how much longer before the mini-klipsch fan gets here.

it's been a few weeks and just wanted to follow up. I've been pushing the box hard and haven't noticed any manufacturing defects -

Good thing too, I heard the warranty wasn't all that great.

been in and out of the hospital with my wife a few times this past week and stayed overnight on thursday. She's officially 37 weeks pregnant as of today, so we'll see how much longer before the mini-klipsch fan gets here.

Any day now!![Y][<:o)]

• Moderators

" it's been a few weeks and just wanted to follow up. I've been pushing the box hard and haven't noticed any manufacturing defects "

"Good thing too, I heard the warranty wasn't all that great"

It has a lifetime warranty from the builder, just call to see if the company is still in business first. Whatever you do hold on to that special warranty card you were given when you picked it up your product, the company is not responsible for lost cards which voids any warranties, this was clearly posted on the warranty card.

Good luck with the baby. [Y]