Cinema F-20 build thread

CECAA850

Actually popped in to say we are making progress, but had a rain hold. Should be at it again in a little while. Still think we should have it up and running by the weekend. Carl, the horn opening will be straight up. I can't see any issues with that but did wonder if it should have any floor coupling.

Dave

Carl, the horn opening will be straight up. I can't see any issues with that but did wonder if it should have any floor coupling.

If the opening is straight up and it's against the wall, it will couple to the wall. You can try it both ways but I doubt you'll find the limits of the sub in either orientation in that room.

Here she is 2 years later. Her sister will arrive next Wednesday ;)

attachicon.gifaddie.jpg

She must get her looks from her mother. Hope the next one does too.

You do know why kids appear so adorable? It's so the parents don't kill the baby during a frustrating time in the middle of the night.

Dayton SA230. No place for a plate amp on this thing.

Wanted a bit more control as well.

Dave

Yup, understood. I went with an oAudio plate amp. it's mounted to a piece of MDF and placed at the bottom of my 42U rack in the closet with the underside exposed, but out of reach to anyone or anything.