Fine Food and Music

Boxx

A light snack that's yum

Ingredients

Focacia bread cut close to 1" thick lightly toasted and brushed with olive oil

Fine chopped tomato, onion, parsley,

Grilled Haloumy cheese - ( A cheese that was invented in Cyprus )

Mmmmm Yumm

attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Excellent... indeed... Thanks for posting.

.....and, as Boxx says, it's a great day when the wine club delivery comes through (0;

Boxx, you will note the wonderful view through the fancy new sliding doors, we have some crazy new plants on the deck this year!

Enjoy..... (0:

Sorry for the rather soft image, the focus went for the view .....

3c7d41c18a9fbf3cf6fafa4a21b5b86d_zpsaf4e

Edited by TIgerman

.....and, as Boxx says, it's a great day when the wine club delivery comes through (0;

Boxx, you will note the wonderful view through the fancy new sliding doors, we have some crazy new plants on the deck this year!

Enjoy..... (0:

Sorry for the rather soft image, the focus went for the view .....

3c7d41c18a9fbf3cf6fafa4a21b5b86d_zpsaf4e

Great shot Gary..... Are you required to have someone home to sign for your wine shipments?

Hello fellow foodies.... Day two of my vacation.... Not only did I power wash my complete home and garage ( all 74 X 26' of it) today, but also planted my night shades! These will be great in those pasta dishes later this summer (0:

10 Early Girls, and 10 Jet Stars ....

I will do a blog type progress report on them with photos as they grow, right to being used as an ingredient, all organic of course.

Here your go.....

.......Garyd7d98ee2b35338a534d110bf6d63758c_zps08ab

Edited by TIgerman
  • Like 1

Hello Boxx....

I am not sure about the light... They get direct sun until about noon, then that is it. The become shadowed by maple tree and our deck beyond that...

This is the eighth year here, and it has worked out well.... The Chipmunks are the real pain... They eat the tomatoes before they are ripe... This year, it's a new thing they are doing, and that is eating HOLES into all my water hoses!! I had to tape up 6 holes in two hoses yesterday before power washing the house... It was upsetting to say the least...

Anyway, there you have it stay tuned as they grow ((0:

.......Gary

Edited by TIgerman

Hey ther foodie gang....

I have some new photos and decided to post this breakfast of homemade waffles with 100 %. Vermont maple syrup and veggie sauges all out on the deck... All very enjoyable with the birdies singing and new age on the audio system.... (0:fc2df043b670f92e8c4099cbcf9f78f2_zps5ac2

Edited by TIgerman
  • Like 1

Ok. Here we go with a dinner of ingredients from Whole Foods and our local market..

This photo shows the brussel sprouts trimmed and halved ready for roasting in XVOO, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. I also cleaned and halved this butternut squash and that will be steamed outdoors on the side burner....

029d49d013edea540a0fb7db47113415_zpsd71b

• Like 1

.......and here is our vino selection for the evenings' dish from land and sea ((0;

Hope you enjoyed the tour.... Stay tuned for another soon..... Who will be next to offer some great dish of their own from start to table setting???

PS. Boxx, these wine glasses are currently on eBay (6 of them). If you are interested, I could send you the link... If I remember correctly you really like these :0)7c04dae10b985f3cabb3737444228559_zpse9f1

Edited by TIgerman