Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Ok, these next series of photos (from TODAY) are a bit of an 'offshoot' but, it all leads to outdoor cooking, grilling, living (0;

Today, I fired up my brand new power washer for the first time.... It is very cool, as it goes down to a purring idle when you are not pulling the trigger...!

Anyway, the following photos are of the natural gas grill, new plants, and new this year we cleaned up Chris' antique oil lamps, which took place of a couple of hanging plants... Boxx, you may find them interesting....

The deck floor is now ready for a new coating of stain on the floor. e5682895ab38af9cf2045ec7ea3ad2c6_zps03c4

Here, the freshly uncovered, high end, made in the USA furniture, all cleaned up along with the umbrella just out from winter storage ...a3e75426eb4e53cc94ce51a637d855cc_zpsced7

Gary... Are those Blackeyed Susan vines?

Thanks Boxx...... Having a blast tonight, taking photos for RTM, posting there, then coming here and posting from today's collection...!

Anyway, it is now time to show the dinner cooked Al Fresco, the FIRST of the summer season.....

Starting with some fresh peppers and onion which was coated and marinated in a southwestern BBQ sauce and on the grill as seen here........ Note the salmon burgers at the far end...

661e5a879204fec54eb85ddbf0f73bcc_zps86bd

Edited by TIgerman
  • Like 1

Our outdoor table setting..... I realize now that the clear glass dishes do not work well to show the food within them.... Next time a glazed ceramic dish which should work better....c87c6b1c18e1e94592a0b81eeaebf75d_zps37e1

Here is a close up of my plate... The stuffed potatoes were from the local market.... Fresh broad leaf, Italian parsley sprinkled as always on top.... Not to mention lots of crushed red pepper!! 0b435fd90336aafa70ddb41db6ae0eda_zps7c18

Edited by TIgerman
  • Like 1

........and lastly, here is our wine selection..... Boxx, this is from a case I bought Chris a few years back for Christmas... We drink this 1999 vintage ONLY when there is good occasion to do so.....

Somehow, the opening of the DECK seemed a great reason for the opening of this bottle seen here......

a7d01da5811e31aff0a5df390d244f0a_zps8fed

Edited by TIgerman
  • Like 1