Fine Food and Music

Boxx

This photo shows the ingredients that will top the different elements of the dish.... Organic chives, lemon and broad leaf Italian parsley, my ever present glass of vino makes it to the camera once again (0:08555476b25f2d79809c7f37e690da97_zpsd1c3

Edited by TIgerman

This photo shows a close up of my plate..... I chose genuine 'FiestaWare' in Cobalt blue. Yes, made in USA and lead free... The dark color shows off the elements in the dish without over shadowing them...

d4de6dd73cbaa72151edc5aab7e252c2_zpse6ba

.....and for our vino selection, a nice cab from Argentina-2012. Very good with this dish and from our wine club delivery.

I hope you enjoyed this extensive tour from tonight's tuna steak and baked potato dinner.

Hope this gets you inspired, so get cooking and don't forget some photo details for us to enjoy with you. (0:

Your fellow foodie and inspired cook...

.....Garyd8f5256d522a51958bb14bda2d82e2cb_zpsce28

And now, bring on the tuna, here it is nicely coated in the mixture and ready to sit in the fridge for about an hour....cd6c16cbdf117434c8012b6c66ae8f16_zps9bed

I believe that I can smell the garlic on this side of the screen.

Skipping the plating sequence and moving right onto the table setting.... GB has joined us tonight for a taste of that baked potato (((0;1b444ffdcbc8c944136ee548d85b3a7f_zps389d

Fantastic series of photo's Gary. I really enjoyed checking them out. Now.... what for dinner tonight???