Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Thanks for that Tar, it was my pleasure to post a more in depth series of step by step photos, it's the way I have always done it.. I just hope that more will get on board and share the same...

I know it takes tremendous effort to do all this, but, it is enjoyable to share with my fellow food and drink lovers (0:

Why not give it a try? You have as fully equipped a kitchen as we have here (0;

All for now, back to getting this multi-element breakfast together...

......Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening everyone.... Well, I have a couple more dinners to post, but figured I would put just a couple photos or so of tonight's very simple pasta sauce.... Here is a shot of the colorful elements going into this one...

It is based on a single herb which is my normal procedure for herb themed sauces... Rosemary. The other components are 1.5 heads of fresh garlic, 4 Serrano peppers cut on the bias for even more flavor, a bunch of organic round mushrooms, 1 red onion...

Add two large cans of organic tomatoes and we're off and running. It all simmers as I type.

A nice artisan pasta from Italy will be cooked up... Serving / plating photos will be up a little later.. Stay tuned. ((0: 8f4e03fe02f2b7af4357e8e46a8f64d1_zps182b

Good evening Tar! Your dish sounds great... Got to get you to do up photos so that we can all appreciate your efforts for sure (0;

Right now,the water is on the 17,500 BTU 'Power Boil' burner heating up the water on the main range... The sauce is cooking over at my workstation... Fun times (0;

• Like 1

Darn, look what I started!! Excellent Boxx, and I see that you have one of those induction burners, very cool concept! Thanks for joining in tonight, it has been awhile! Ok, guess I will get a shot of my sauce in a sec....

• Like 1

Here you go..... Everything cooking down nicely, have no idea how spicy those serranos are going to make this dish, I was able to eat the peppers raw as a test while prepping without going into overload (0;abfcc028004c7cca1c8218c9b3f41981_zps8e63

Tarheel, you have a great wine idea, however, we chose this fine Spanish Grenache served in a very open vino glass with internally stained stems to look like the wine has filled them... Here is the table setting per usual....d56251d2f0609f768254a9cb2abdcbc8_zps78ba

• Like 1

I must say, in all my history of doing this food/photo thing, it's the first time I have ever been actually eating and enjoying the dish at the same time, thanks to the iPad, it has made it all so much easier((0;

Here then it a closup of my plate... The fresh serranos heated this sauce just right for my table partner who is sensitive to spice these days .....d0c0da76977dccf2c5286cac70fcf7f5_zpsadf3

Here you go Tar, the vino selection close up.... Oh, and the pasta was served in 10" Italian serving bowls, but we like using then for our dinner 'personal' bowls. (0: 8f0c4df7fa676a62086f932c636ca9f8_zps114b

Edited by TIgerman

The salads are up, and here is the overhead photo of the servings.... Chris gets the panels of Pecorino Romano on his, while both have XVOO, fresh ground Himalayin pink sea salt and fresh ground pepper with a nice avocado added. Mine has the addition of the organic balsamic vinegar as seen in the opening photo....

There it is.... Now, I can enjoy the salad after this post (0;

Get cooking my fellow foodies, follow my lead, as your efforts are empty without photos to share!

Until next time....

a49d5d01a784cb05773fc9634b8f596f_zpsb75b

........g

I think we are all a little intimidated by your efforts Gary. That salad is a meal by itself. The tomatoes look in season....too nice for hot house tomatoes.

Maybe when the lady friend returns from visiting mom we can attempt something worth photographing.

I appreciate and enjoy your photography.

Cheers :emotion-46: