Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Pasta basics. Take the cooked pasta straight into the sauce and dress to coat pasta. If there is sauce on the bottom after you have finished, you used too much sauce. Always salt the water to cook pasta. This is not an option. If not a seafood sauce garnish lightly with a hard Italian cheese of choice and fresh herbs if desired. The star in a pasta dish is the pasta, much as the star of a salad is the salad, not the dressing.

Hello and good evening foodies...... Old Timer, thank you for your 'Pasta Basics', and your most recent photos of the cheese and ribs.. I noted the 'Hoot' cab, 2008 vintage, how is it, can you describe?

Once again, I would like to thank Boxx for ALL of his photos the other evening (0;

Now, for you BEAN heads.... The next photo will cont. with that censored component....

Here then is a shot of our place setting......

Hey there mong, the Bose is the system we have on the second floor, I like it so much, I bought a second one for the studio... (0: So, from Klipschorns, to Bose and stuff in between, you can find something to please in this household ((0:

493f3a0834a7eee32fc1a9d7fc3f863d_zps69f3

It was typical of a Californian cabernet, on the middle to higher end of the scale. I would recommend it but they cut off Americans a year or more ago and sell strictly to the Asian market. They pretty much soured me on supporting their business for that. The good part was that a certain amount of profits went to saving bird habitat. Oh well, glory is fleeting.

Oh, the bean censor ..... That would be b.l.a.c.k. or n.e.g.r.o as it says on the product..... Now, what's wrong with that Mr. Klipsch software ??? ((((0:

Edited by TIgerman

Pasta basics. Take the cooked pasta straight into the sauce and dress to coat pasta. If there is sauce on the bottom after you have finished, you used too much sauce. Always salt the water to cook pasta. This is not an option. If not a seafood sauce garnish lightly with a hard Italian cheese of choice and fresh herbs if desired. The star in a pasta dish is the pasta, much as the star of a salad is the salad, not the dressing.

I didn't know about the seafood "rule" until an Italian restaurant (in Italy) refused my Parmesan request...

Mama Mia!

I didn't know about the seafood "rule" until an Italian restaurant (in Italy) refused my Parmesan request...

Mama Mia!

It all gets covered in ketchup anyway.

Edited by BigStewMan