Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Roasting is a no brainer. If you have never made your own chili puree I can fill you in. It's another product which will put you in the realm of the pros. There is no real answer to the fumes, except do it in a well ventilated situation.

Adding beans will help with the fumes.....

Hello there friends of Fine Food and Music..

Todd.. Thanks for your concern, I have recovered from that adventure thank goodness... :)

Old Timer.... Well, I figured out doors is about is about as good as it gets, but NEXT TIME, I will set up my Vornado fan which will keep a good breeze in ONE direction. I will also rinse the tools off with the hose outside as well before taking them in.. This should all help from getting lung burn ;) ...

I have a couple breakfast photos and also some photos from last night's dinner............uh, hint............"ROLL that beautiful BEAN footage" :D

..........g

Ok, time to roll the beautiful bean footage (0:

Here are most all my ingredients used in this home brew bish..

This time, I included more details of the process... So, this will be my three types of organic canned beans with three different rices which will be steamed and in a tomato sauce with saute'd red onion and a whole head of garlic, fresh cilantro. Himalayan sea salt and XVOO also here with my usual glass of vino, a must in this kitchen (0:8d1619fbecce36003e512ea5368f0bd7_zps594a