Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Then, there was a tasty surprise waiting on the table, which was nicely set by my step mom..... (0: Here on very colorful plates, is a caprese salad! Added some XVOO and salt, mmmmmmm...

9869aeab6a9829ab8bac92925174b45e_zps229c

I am trying to get started on RTM and looked in the lounge and seen this. Now I am thinking about food, lol. You sure get some nice meals!

Thanks Derrick and Boxx for stopping by!

Yes, something always good going on here (0:

Tonight, I was up on deck to cook... Has been totally captured and will be presented here before we leave for home... Chris did up a fantastic exotic mushroom risotto last evening and I want to get those posted, also, dad's rice batter waffles from the breakfast on his 1940ies waffle iron (((0:

All should be here for you to enjoy on TGIF Friday at some point...

More later.....

......g

Thanks Derrick and Boxx for stopping by!

Yes, something always good going on here (0:

Tonight, I was up on deck to cook... Has been totally captured and will be presented here before we leave for home... Chris did up a fantastic exotic mushroom risotto last evening and I want to get those posted, also, dad's rice batter waffles from the breakfast on his 1940ies waffle iron (((0:

All should be here for you to enjoy on TGIF Friday at some point...

More later.....

......g

Hey Gary, I'm heading to N. Dallas tomorrow to visit our Central Market store.... I'll try to take some photo's; especially some of the Hatch Chili Peppers that have arrived....

Thanks so much Boxx, and I hope to see your photos..... I actually snuck my iPad into Fresh Market down in South Carolina today and got some photos ! I always get caught each year trying to get some shots of the fine interior layout, and now in a brand new building!

This was for tonight's pasta dinner (0: will include later...

......g

• Like 1

Hey there Sunburn..... Well, I usually don't get too critical with my folks when we come here to visit, they do pretty well for being in their mid 80ies however, so I simply accept and enjoy the best efforts offered... (0;

Ok, time to load in a few more photos.....

Tonight however, it's roasted corn from MA. we brought down and a fresh batch of my step mom's baked beans = vegetarian (0:

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 1