Fine Food and Music

Boxx

I had a mediterranean salad and a caprese sandwich for dinner. I hope you all are proud of me.

No extra praise unless you have photo's.... lol...

IF i ever cook something, i'll take a photo. I bought this at a food joint called Stonefire Grill.

:emotion-21:

Thanks Boxx for those photos you promised, looks good... :emotion-21: .....did you taste it yet ??

Duder too :) ....

Photos are always a prerequisite to fine positive compliments......just MY experience 'round here :happy: !

Edited by Tigerman

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening fellow foodies...... I am still planning on putting up all the photos from my dad's place BEFORE I add any new ones ...

Meanwhile, as Boxx always says....... It is a great day when THESE are delivered ((((0:

More soon...

....Garyb808dfbba4df9ba118e8cce11423ecef_zps0d3e

Good evening fellow foodies...... I am still planning on putting up all the photos from my dad's place BEFORE I add any new ones ...

Meanwhile, as Boxx always says....... It is a great day when THESE are delivered ((((0:

More soon...

Excellent Gary, Looks like a good grouping of "vino."

More soon...

Excellent Gary, Looks like a good grouping of "vino."

Gary, Are you going to try one tonight?

Hey there Boxx.....................we didn't open this evening....  Actually, we OD'eed :blink: on vino last night at our neighbors home, as they had just us over for dinner.  I was hooked on white all night and had MANY glasses.   So, I just cellared all of today's shipment and had a few small glasses of my Carlo Rossi box wine which is for my every day habit :D

The fine bottles wait until the weekends, as Chris doesn't drink during the week anyway...

All for the moment, thanks for the response..............I can always count on you Mr. Boxx ;)

.................g

Hey there Boxx.....................we didn't open this evening....  Actually, we OD'eed :blink: on vino last night at our neighbors home, as they had just us over for dinner.  I was hooked on white all night and had MANY glasses.   So, I just cellared all of today's shipment and had a few small glasses of my Carlo Rossi box wine which is for my every day habit :D

The fine bottles wait until the weekends, as Chris doesn't drink during the week anyway...

All for the moment, thanks for the response..............I can always count on you Mr. Boxx ;)

.................g

If it involves music and/or wine... I always try to come through.....

Hatch Chile. I love the stuff. I drive through Hatch three or four times a year and always stock up. Makes the best GeenChile Pork Stew and is amazing chopped and added to any cheeseburgers. Comes in three levels of heat. Medium is about right to get a little burn on the lips. Legendary stuff.