Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Well done, and I don't mean the degree of the meat.  Very nice!  And what music is playing?  Just added Bob Dylan Radio to my Pandora account, wanting to hear Simple Twist of Fate or better yet the entire Blood on the Tracks album.

• Like 1

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 24 Jan 2015 - 7:30 PM, said:

Chuck -- my compliments to the ladies preparing your feast…and to you for the photos.  Hope you enjoyed the meal.

Exactly what I was thinking, also it's really obvious that's she's spoiling you. :P  Pretty, happy, always smiling, can cook, has her own smoker/grill, cool kitchen, better be nice to her, all she's missing is a boat to be the perfect woman !  :o .................just kidding.............about the boat :D

Please tell her well done :emotion-51:

• Like 3

Thanks guys.  Yep she treats me well....no complaints here.  Always a smile and doing things for me. 

tnr I think we were playing one of my jazz playlist on Spotify.  I think it was Art Pepper.  Later switched to something better suited for the younger lady.   I did borrow a 150 song playlist of Bob Dylan a few days ago.  Its fun looking at other peoples list and borrowing them rather than reinventing the wheel.

Steve the lady friend likes a lot of easy listening music and some soft rock.  She is happy to be learning some of my list and has borrowed mine extensively.  We both are still trying to learn the guitar.  She has two electric and five acoustic so I may borrow an electric soon.

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 2

WELL!  I finally get here to check the dinner extravaganza and Chuck, I must say, it all looks wonderfully done, and I very much appreciate the time you put into this!   I know for me, handling all of it solo is a real challenge, but somehow, it is pleasurable in the end to share with you all..

The kitchen is marvelous and very well equipped !  Dual ovens to start, and what looks similar to a 'Sub Zero' fridge really makes it.   Love the visiting area with the fireplace too!  Is that a TRIPLE slider ?   Nice outdoor cooking station as well.

My neighbors have their kitchen setup like this, but no fireplace.   We could, but instead, a second kitchen/workstation area resides there as an alternative...

Your photo together is as Boxx would say, "Outstanding"  :)  ........and a GREAT wine too (did it ever get opened?) .  We have chips in our kitchen right now by that same company, they are really good quality!

Thanks to you both for helping to keep this forum alive for its intended purpose, Boxx would be very pleased I'm sure!

........Gary   (who DOES have a dinner to post to share, cooked up by Chris this time which was nice, I only had a little prepwork, and photography to worry about B) stand by for that...)

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning fellow foodies.

Breakfast time here on the winter Saturday morning in the NE. So, it's the baked grapefruit for a change from the usual packages and eggs on the weekends...

Here they are prepped for the oven......image.jpg1_51.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful looking Chuck, both the food and the seascape :emotion-21:    :smile: ...

Thanks for helping this forum out with so many great images..........   I have TWO recent dinners to share soon, and I hope to get them up this weekend.   Both are Chris' effort from HIS side of the kitchen.....  I simply helped out with the prep. / ingredients...

More soon.....

..........gw

• Like 1