Fine Food and Music

Boxx

My first attempt at posting in Fine Foods....

A delightful pizza-tart, with Rosemary pizza dough, caramelized onions, pancetta, black olives, goat cheese, rosemary, and truffle balsamic drizzle.

That looks good, I think there are 2 things that can make or break a pizza.  1 the sauce, 2 the dough, yours looks like it would do just fine.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2

Gary--you must be working too hard as i haven’t seen one of your meal presentations in a while.  I will say that Genevieve appears to have a knack for cooking--that dish looks very tasty. It’s only missing one thing, and i’m sure all of you know me well enough to know what i’d top it off with.   ;)

Steve

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Looking good my fellow foodies!   Yes Steve, you are right, I am a slacker as of late, BUT, I still have TWO full dinner presentations from Chris' side of the kitchen to show off....   Coming soon I promise ;)

...........gw

• Like 1

Chicken, country style ribs, fresh green onion sausage and mushrooms and onions with the giblets.

Let's see...Sean, your just shy of 16 hours away.  If I left now, what are the chances I might get some leftovers?  May be more like 18 hours with gas and pizz stops.

• Like 1

Listening to Boston and Don't Look Back. Forgot how much I like this.

Come on over to the Right This Minute thread and jam with us while you cook!  Down near the bottom of the main forum page.

• Like 1