Fine Food and Music

Boxx

On the patio with the wife and kids listening to Sirius Hits 1.

Gonna do some outdoor Buffalo wings and home fries. Had some fresh pineapple and watermelon to cut up as well.

Need to see some pics of the grille. :)

Here's mine. It was free, sort of. Spent my Cabela Bucks on it:

CGrFRZJh.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the photos of your outdoor cooking area Sean and your dishes.............I got to get over there and polish up that stainless steel for you ^_^ !

I believe you will like my Vermont Castings...very similar........it is an oldie but works and looks like the day we set it up 9 years ago ! Just changed out the batteries for the LED indicator lighting as well as the grill spot lighting, the second change out since the originals, and it is funny how 8 AA cells make it through the winter year after year.... ;)

More soon....

........Gary

• Like 1

Yeah it could use a good polishing for sure. It is over 10 years old and has lived outside and uncovered the whole time. Pretty good quality I would say. The igniters haven't worked for a few years but it doesn't bother me. 

• Like 1

I prefer cooking over coals. I found out a couple days ago about lump charcoal. I have yet to try it, but I am looking forward to it.

Be sure to pick up a chimney charcoal starter. They work great with lump charcoal.

I too prefer to cook over coals. But since most of my outdoor cooking is for just me the convenience of a small gas grill is hard to ignore. If I'm grilling for a group I break out the charcoal gear.

• Like 3