Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Stew, waiting to see pics of your P&J burrito

my food don't look sweet like Gary's … i've been eating like a trucker my whole life…probably why i'm nearly doubled-over in pain as i write this. Doc said probably an ulcer. just had the worst dinner ever. tried this food joint downtown HB…ordered a beet salad and tomato soup---beet salad was horrible and the tomato soup tasted like spaghetti sauce. tore up my stomach. But, if you make a PB&J burrito--creamy Peanut Butter is a must, and boysenberry is the ideal compliment.

Here is a fine example of "stacked" enchiladas (southwest Texas/New Mexican style).

Notice that the enchiladas are not rolled, but stacked and layered with sauce, meat, onions and cheese. The dish is also topped off with a fried egg.

A friend of mine sent this to me from the dinner table in El Paso.

Stacked.jpg

Ok, since it is lunchtime at work, I can load up a couple photos....

Here from a breakfast on the deck are some fresh homemade waffles and veggie sausages with 100% maple syrup.....Organic parsley

and locally roasted Italian coffee and a little OJ as well........ (0:67abac2392d2b77b15787daea6a38142_zps4913

And finally on this particular evening, our wine selection..... Hope you enjoyed the morning to evening foodie tour (0:

I have more stocked up for you from this past week and weekend... Stay tuned for more (0:6bed108f1651a994d9bd87bb3fe1bd65_zpsb062

• Like 1

Hey there Steve.... To answer your question. Yes, on rare occasion there will be white wine on the table, I am sure there are some photos dinner photos further back with white vino, just can't tell you what page they are on.... Maybe Boxx could pull them up ?

More foodie shots later today...

Gary--i don't believe I've ever seen anything other than red wine---do you drink white also?

Rarely will our friend Gary pass on a good glass of vino, be it red or white.

Red seems to dominate his taste, however, a good white will sneak in on occasion.....

7c04dae10b985f3cabb3737444228559_zpse9f1

Gary--i don't believe I've ever seen anything other than red wine---do you drink white also?

Rarely will our friend Gary pass on a good glass of vino, be it red or white.

Red seems to dominate his taste, however, a good white will sneak in on occasion.....

7c04dae10b985f3cabb3737444228559_zpse9f1

But he doesn't eat red meat; however, he does eat fish. Doesn't white wine go with fish and red with meat? I can never remember that, so i used the tried and true … MD20/20 goes with everything. Viva la Mad Dog.