Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Thanks for the compliments too Boxx (0: Here then, the usual overhead of our simple outdoor dinner setting.... This by the way is all put up during our trip away... It will be put back once we arrive home from the trip....6765e9246940bd02b9ea156c3a1f1192_zps87f0

Edited by Tigerman

...........and, the close up of my plate... I wanted to let you know, I always add more XVOO to the veggies before serving along with an added sprinkling of our Himalayan sea salt.... 47afb519e24817b9f64cb2a2e5438cb0_zps890a

Thanks for visiting (0:

more to come !!

Your alt. forum host,

Gary

Ah huh, good to see you too Boxx... I trust you have used this sauce? What I like about it is, there are NO 'funny stuff' ingredients in Stubb's .... So, they have become my top choice ((0:

Excellent sauce... I really like to eat it at the original place in Austin.... Outstanding...

271537_tMXjO6ktR_nFtrdRs0gdY-Q8-sjNvcI-0

• Moderators

Has anyone tried this sauce, Robert Rothschild Chili Lime sauce ? My wife found it when she was at Sams club, and we both really like the flavor, it's a little hot but full of flavor and kind of a unique taste. I may be becoming addicted to it ? :)

It's under $7 for a quart, so it's not bad at all.

Looking at the list of ingredients it's not bad.

Ingredients: Water, Cider Vinegar, Onions, Sugar, Canola Oil, Garlic, Lime Juice (from concentrate), Cilantro, Salt, Chipotle Peppers, Cumin, Thyme, Xantham Gum, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Chili Peppers, Oregano, and Citric Acid.

post-9700-0-37020000-1407964121_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel

Has anyone tried this sauce, Robert Rothschild Chili Lime sauce ? My wife found it when she was at Sams club, and we both really like the flavor, it's a little hot but full of flavor and kind of a unique taste. I may be becoming addicted to it ? :)

It's under $7 for a quart, so it's not bad at all.

Looking at the list of ingredients it's not bad.

Ingredients: Water, Cider Vinegar, Onions, Sugar, Canola Oil, Garlic, Lime Juice (from concentrate), Cilantro, Salt, Chipotle Peppers, Cumin, Thyme, Xantham Gum, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Chili Peppers, Oregano, and Citric Acid.

Looks good.... I'll give it a try..

Hey there Boxx, a quick at this late hour.... Glad you received you shipment of vino, and that means that our case is not far behind ((0:

Thanks duel for adding your sauce to this mix, and also the ingredient list too... There is a bit more then in the Stubb's product, but nothing that worries me ((0:

.....g

Good afternoon foodie friends......

Well, it is time to show some of the eats going on here at my dad's place in N.C. So, per usual, there was a dinner waiting for us when we arrived after the long drive south....

Now, being at a different home, these photos will have a different 'feel' then back in Massachusetts ;0)

Here, my father made a freshly baked zucchini dish from an online recipe..... Excellent for a first time effort and a guy 85 years old who still loves to cook up new ideas.. (0:bbcf9a779167d0406f83a631b87b2e23_zps3750

Here is another element of this dinner, and also from scratch... Summer veggie/shrimp casserole.. Also very good ! It was just removed from the oven in this pic.. Summer squash, zucchini, cheese just some of the ingredients...2558ef9326d4c041f74f0ff8e7a3aaf5_zps4810