Fine Food and Music

Boxx

.......and for 'afters', something sweet to cap off the dinner.... Gelato from Whole Foods, pistachio on the left for me, and dark chocolate with orange essence on the right for Chris...

On tonight's experimental dinner.... I felt it a successful melding of the two cuisines..... Chris liked it, but had reservations on mixing the basil and cilantro, he felt it was a little bit of clash...

Well, you can't win them all..... It is one of the reasons all of my fresh herb pasta sauces consist of one herb only.... No clashing (0;

Hope you enjoyed viewing this dish as much as I did putting it all together...

Until next time, be inspired, cook up something delicious and post LOTS of photos for us to enjoy....

Your amateur chef in residence,84c322232d7dc0906cd8117df4a18abb_zpsbaeb

Gary

Edited by TIgerman

It is A Saturday morning and it is time to load a few photos from last nights dinner for your all...

Our table setting featuring Chris' twice baked potatoes and the salmon burgs done out on the grill...b32770f50cca8d81724cff576ff1c78d_zps9761

A close up of my plate per usual..... The stuffing for the potatoes included a fine pasta cheese, sour cream, and some finely chopped rosemary... Chris' were topped with another type of cheese, baked at 400 degrees convection for about 20 minutes ...233ee6c885ced76e24acd811bcd946f6_zpsa808

A close up of my plate per usual..... The stuffing for the potatoes included a fine pasta cheese, sour cream, and some finely chopped rosemary... Chris' were topped with another type of cheese, baked at 400 degrees convection for about 20 minutes ...233ee6c885ced76e24acd811bcd946f6_zpsa808

Gary, I can't let the evening slide by without mentioning your excellent dinner photo's.... I'll try to get some pasta photo's up tomorrow....

Ok foodie folks..... Guess I will keep running this show....

Last night I came home from work and decided to make my rather large batch of 3 bean, 3 rice dinner.... In the photo, the sauce with three cans of organic beans, *****, red kidney and garbanzo.

A small amount of fresh oregano, head of garlic, one large can of organic crushed tomatoes, and another of same only diced, and a medium white onion, lots of XVOO, some sea salt and fresh ground black pepper... The steamed rices are , arborio, basmati and wild.... The fresh parsley, cheese etc. are ready to top the dish when plated.5eac1d7cd93f1e5d9d727dc909c2b412_zpsec0b

Edited by TIgerman

Ok foodie folks..... Guess I will keep running this show....

Last night I came home from work and decided to make my rather large batch of 3 bean, 3 rice dinner.... In the photo, the sauce with three cans of organic beans, *****, red kidney and garbanzo.

A small amount of fresh oregano, head of garlic, one large can of organic crushed tomatoes, and another of same only diced, and a medium white onion, lots of XVOO, some sea salt and fresh ground black pepper... The steamed rices are , arborio, basmati and wild.... The fresh parsley, cheese etc. are ready to top the dish when plated.5eac1d7cd93f1e5d9d727dc909c2b412_zpsec0b

Looks good Gary (as always)....

• Like 1