Who has the Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" DVD?

lo123

I have the "always in demand" Lazer Disc version.... Now if I could only find my lazer disc player....

i have a pioneer laserdisk player that isnt getting much use. PM if you might be interested.
Thanks Youthman.... I found my Pioneer player this evening... I remember that I played more cd's with it than disc's. I may hook it up this weekend for grins... Thanks again.

Yes, I still have a Toshiba HDDVD player in my rack. It never did get much use....probably not more than 25 hours. I'll hunt ebay, etc. for the disc.

Yes

Well worth your effort if you find one.

+1. I almost sold my Toshiba HDDVD player and this disc recently, but changed my mind because I love this disc too much...

Yowsa. I was about to pull the trigger, but look at those prices. I was hoping that with the failure of HDDVD they would have become dirt cheap, but they stayed proud of this one! My luck. I'll probably still do it, just have to work up a bit more motivation. :)

I stuck HFO in for a minute yesterday. Funny how your expectations change. HD video shocked me when I first saw it, and now that old 4:3 standard def stuff shocks me! Hard to look at.

Yes, I still have a Toshiba HDDVD player in my rack. It never did get much use

I know that feeling! I had a nice Blu-ray player so I bought an Xbox360 mostly for HDDVD and some gaming on the side. It wasnt even a few months after I bought the 360 that Blu-ray won the format war. I have not played a single HDDVD in the 360. I do game with it quite a bit now though. Battlefield 3 is pretty awesome in the theater room!

• 2 weeks later...