hello all, even tho Im not an owner of any klipsch products, I hope to be someday. I was lucky enough to experience a pair of cornwalls back in the early 80's and loved them. I do have a pair of speakers made by a company called "betasound" and have been told they are a "heresy clone". Im unsure of the model number as I havent been able to find any info on them. I did open them up and the drivers and crossover netwok resemble klipsch components, and Im quite happy with the way they sound for the sixty dollars I paid for them. Might anyone know of these speakers?

Also, I have an item that maybe someone here could confirm the story behind it that I was told===> Back in the day Paul klipsch used to attend trade shows, showing off his speakers and rightly so. When a representative would come up to him, touting the awesomeness of thier product line, he would hand them a lapel button that only had one word on it. That word was "BULLSHIT". I have one of those buttons and was wondering if anyone can confirm this.

Sorry if innapropriate language isnt tolerated here.

Thank you,

When a representative would come up to him, touting the awesomeness of thier product line, he would hand them a lapel button that only had one word on it. That word was "BULLSHIT".

Kindly keep your offensive language to yourself...[bs]

Actually, there used to be an open box of them at the door of the Hope plant when PWK was in residence.

Welcome to the finest audio forum on the planet!

Dave