Stanley Cup Playoffs

picky

Don't have a dog in this fight, wish I had......There is not alot of sport that can create the drama a playoff hockey game can. The book the code is an interesting read..... lots interesting info about the way the game works, and how hockey culture is part of the game itself. Good luck to all your teams and safe passage.....

Lets Go Flyers!!!!!!

Yes, go Fliers: Kick that little kid, Cindy Crysby's arse! Fliers are 3-0 in the series. The Philly/Pitt playoff series is probably the most exciting of the bunch to watch this year: It's like somebody held a boxing match and a hockey game broke out! -Glenn

The Flyers should/ had better advance against the Ps, but the Rangers look too good, The Flyers have 8 good rookies though. They could be making a strong run to the cup for the next couple years. Crosby is a whiney brat but he is very good. I understand why he hates the Flyers, during his over hyped rookie season, then Flyer deffencemen Darren Hatcher welcomed him to the league by chipping both his front teeth. I love playoff Hockey, the regular season is too long though.

Congratulations to the better team: The Nashville Predators. They eliminated the Detroit Red Wings last evening, winning the first-round series 4-1. Thanks to the Red Wings for an exciting, record-setting season! See you in October, boys! They'll be heading to the golf course this morning. -Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

The Pacific Division was really tough this year, it took until the season's end to figure out not only the division winner but who would even make the playoffs. But I would have never predicted that the conference championship would be between two teams from the Pacific. Congrats to the Kings and Coyotes.

But I would have never predicted that the conference championship would be between two teams from the Pacific.

We have hockey teams out here? I couldn't even tell you how old I was before I even knew that hockey was a sport--i was probably already driving. When I found out it was a sport, i figured it was only played in foreign countries...like Detroit. (just some good natured fun there Picky). My best friend at work is a rabid Red Wings fan.

• 1 month later...

Congrats to the LA Kings on thier first-ever Stanley Cup. Those boys really earned their title in the playoffs and deserve to hoist the cup!

Goaltender Quick is MVP and should be! He stood on his head for those guysthe entire playoffs! -Glenn