Hsu Research vs Svs

Zeke1122

Tom's tone was appropriate.

You need to work on being clever. You have confused being 'clever' with being 'anal'.

There is nothing to gain by being small minded.

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

SVS 20-39 CS Plus - Samson S1000 - HSU Research elec. crossover - MIT/Monsters

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS_SVS1.jpg

Sometimes when folks are trying to get some perspective of the size on our subs, I post this picture.I believe this is the infamous *blue car* someone is babling about as they switch between insulting my integrity and then pass it off as a joke to try to fit in here...

TV

zeke,

You're a tool, go play in the street. Sorry you were born with such a small penis, but coming on here starting crap won't make it any bigger cwm35.gif

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Tom you/your products are WELL respected in the HT community, so don't waste your breath on this guy.

How many SVS subs does it take to create a pressure wave strong enough to keep that car from moving forward?

1, 2 ,3

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

SVS 20-39 CS Plus - Samson S1000 - HSU Research elec. crossover - MIT/Monsters

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

Tom,

Is that yours? How about telling us what's under the hood? Time slips, dyno charts maybe? Inquiring minds want to know. Smile.gif Here's mine by the way...

lside-596.jpg

1992 Bright Aqua Coupe, 6-spd, Z07

MORE Performance Top-End, TPIS Long Tubes, Tri-Flow Exhaust, Dr Gas X-Pipe

BPP Vortex, MSD Ignition and Coil, Ed Wright FastChip, Autopower Rollbar, other assorted goodies...

12.713 @ 110.91 on street tires

351 rwhp/351 rwtq (Dynojet 248E)

366 rwhp/378 rwtq (Breathless Mustang Dyno)

My Corvette Site

Mike

This message has been edited by Mike Lindsey on 06-03-2002 at 08:39 AM

quote:

Originally posted by boa12:

mike, if you don't want to divert attention from the car, make sure there are no rather appealing redheads in the background.
Biggrin.gif
i think i did the same to you when my stereo pic had the sticks in there.
Biggrin.gif

It's funny, but I don't remember her that day. But like you, every time I look at that pic, I seem to always be drawn to her. Biggrin.gif Thanks about the car. It's a labor of love...

Mike