How young is too young.....

johnnydrama

It might be best if we drop the subject “How young is too young" It’s

going to get way out of hand

And you can’t blame parents for getting offended about these comments very bad subject

It might be best if we drop the subject “How young is too young" It’s going to get way out of hand

And you can’t blame parents for getting offended about these comments very bad subject

Catchy title but Is there something I missed? [^o)]

Fwiw, this thread is getting even more ironic considering the example I gave on the previous page.

I don't think there is any importance of HT.If you enjoy it fine, if you enjoy other things and it's not even something one cares about fine.There are many things to teach our kids, HT is something they come to on their own.I will say that my kids had a full size stereo I bought them in the 80's when they were kids, to listen to or not as they pleased.I have one that likes HT and one that don't even watch much TV or movies.

Hey Fish. I completely agree with this sentiment, but will add that I enjoy the art of Home Theater for what it brings to my adult sensations insofar as experiencing music and movies....I got into it so I can appreciate the real experience of movies in my own home but now almost exclusively listen to multichannel music. Fwiw, it's not about the "hardware" so to speak, but the incredible experience of appreciating Art and Music.

Insofar as kids are concerned, get them outta the Home Theater and into experiencing life before they turn into couch potatoes would be what I'd recommend. [:P]

• Moderators

What are you trying to say dtel? That I am unattractive? Judging from your pic, you could be my father haha

I hope not for your sake. [:P] And that's my best pic [:(]

Unattractive, well I don't want to be rude but I would have to say ...................................yes [:|]

Like they say today, attractively challenged, it sounds better. [;)]